Friday, July 20, 2007

Next event, Friday, September 14th, 2007

Sorry all! The June event just didn't happen.

Communication has been a big problem, we have no easy way of communicating with each other to plan events. So, I have been working on a better way. Eventually I hope to end up at securitylinkup.com, but in the meantime I have created a discussion forum on Citysec at http://citysec.org/forums/1/topics/44. If you go to this link and sign-up, you can click on "Monitor Topic" and you will be informed of any discussions in the group.

As for the next get together...I am proposing Friday September 14th. This is just ahead of the local CSI Services conference ForenSec Canada 2007 so their may be a guest available.

Please send me an email if you have any ideas on venue.

Rick

No comments: